Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Kansas City Dilettante

It's more than a little late in the game, but I've decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon and try and make a little dough out of it. We'll see where that gets me.

So, I suppose I should begin by giving an idea of what this blog is about. I realize that a blog doesn't have to be "about" anything per se, but I do want to give an idea of what I want to do with this blog. Besides the swollen waves of dollar bills coming through my door from all the ad revenue I'm sure to generate from you poor saps doing nine to five, "living the gray flannel life", I mean.

As the title suggests, I'm interested in a lot of things. Thus this blog is going to be about a lot of things - whatever strikes my fancy from day to day. I'm going to try very hard, however, to keep the content about Kansas City, my new home. KC is a big place. I don't think I'll have a lot of trouble.

I'm also unemployed, having recently lost my job. So you can expect a fair bit of content about being unemployed and the steps I've taken to keep a roof over my wife's and my heads and food on our table.

So welcome to one and all. I plan to talk about a lot of different things. I hope that you'll find something worth reading here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope for a post about the joys of dog-walking. ;D

Best of luck with the new blog.